[Esa-l] Something to think about...

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Wed Nov 22 07:38:14 PST 2000

Hi there!

Before all, thanks for the great procmail fliter! Now, I am having a
slight problem. I have users who are receiving the "navidad.exe" virus
included on an email that is attached to an email. In other words, there
is an email with "navidad.exe". That email got forwarded and an attachment
(the whole email, not "navidad.exe" itself). The filter is not catching
that and the users are open to the virus threat.

Any fix for that? Thanks and...

Cheers!

David Collantes, Senior Systems Administrator
(407) 823-3418 - College of Business Administration
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL - US