[Esa-l] Re: Felix Navidad ... Stripping Attachments

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Wed Dec 6 08:22:46 PST 2000

At 02:05 AM 12/6/2000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:

>How about sending a daily summary, with the "delay" perhaps overridden
>by Really Bad Stuff?

Wouldn't want that, myself. I simply direct notifications to a particular
"folder" in my mail client, and when that folder gets new mail I look
at it ASAP. I want to be the judge of what is Really Bad Stuff, since
no filter can be expected to do this for me. I also want the opportunity
to notify people instantly that they're infected -- in fact, to be able
to go over and yank out a plug if the user is local.

--Brett