[Esd-l] problem with SECURITY_NOTIFY_SENDER

Mgr. Michal Nikitinský mnikitinsky at zeal.cz
Mon Feb 21 00:13:19 PST 2005

o.ou --- yes! I tested it and you are true. When the domain of source server
is the same as domain in return address, the notification works like magic.

But I think that it isn't too good feature. Many people have mailboxes at
hosting-servers and that's why they can't fulfil this requirment :o(

Is there any way to switch off this feature?

thx, minik