[Esd-l] Re: Esd-l Digest, Vol 15, Issue 13

Jim David jim.david at yageo.com
Tue Mar 30 13:47:40 PST 2004

I wished to thank all those that contribute to this project.  Because of
the proliferation of virus's which are being released to crush my lowly
windows clients something had to be done.  Between spamassassin,
clamassassin, clam antivirus, and sanitizer my users inbox's are becoming a
safer place to double click attachments.
Thanks for your efforts everyone.

Regards,

Jim David
IT Analyst
Steller Logistics Center
p. 425-492-2800x337
f. 425-492-2821
c. 206-406-8852

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. YAGEO Corporation is neither liable for the proper nor the complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.