[Esd-l] new testzip.pl

Agostini yves agostini at univ-metz.fr
Wed Mar 10 09:13:48 PST 2004

I just receive a new virus in zip file, certainly a new netsky.
It doesn't put attachement header in the mail.
Well, procmailrc part of my script need to be changed.
I join the new version in this mail, maybe John can update it on the
server.

I will forward the virus to John. It might be catched on 1.141