[Fwd: Re: [Esd-l] testzip.pl error?]

Michael Meltzer michael.meltzer at aed-sicad.de
Wed Feb 25 08:02:09 PST 2004

Fred Laxton wrote:

> Yves asked me to forward this to the list.
>
> I was going to try dos2unix next  ;-)  I just ran out of time.

I had a similar problem on a sun box.
mktemp was installed but it does'nt work.
In this case it is not only mktemp (create a file) but "mktemp -d" (create a directory).
This needs a special systemcall that is not installed on my sun box.
So I changed this command to mkdir and wait for Johns changes when I can use perls mktemp modul.

Michael

> It seems that procmail on RedHat don't use path. Maybe somebody can
> confirm. Actually, I only use debian and mandrake.
> You can try to put
> LOG="__$PATH__"
> in /etc/procmailrc and watch procmaillog
>
> mktemp is egally used by sanitizer for macro scanning
> So a workaround could be to set
> PATH="$PATH:/bin:/usr/bin"
> in top of /etc/procmailrc
> /usr/bin is to catch unzip
>
> It could be fine if somebody can test this. Thanks.
>
> Yves
>
> --
>
> --
> Fred Laxton
>
> InfoTechDesign.net - Classic Web Design & Hosting
> http://infotechdesign.net
>
> Powered by Mac OS X, Red Hat Linux, Yellow Dog Linux and Mandrake Linux
> Registered Linux user #246414

|   AED-SICAD Aktiengesellschaft |   EMail : Michael.Meltzer at aed-sicad.de  |
|   Lilienthal-Str. 7            |   Phone : +49-89-45026-108              |
|   85579 Neubiberg              |   Fax   : +49-89-45026-113              |