[Esd-l] Distribution

Rick Thompson rthompson at rrmm.net
Mon Feb 16 07:36:21 PST 2004

It may make things easier for you to regress...but it makes it alot more
difficult for those of us that do upgrade checks/rollout via
cronjob/shellscripts since we can't rely on filenaming.  Since you seem to
do this manually, it doesn't seem that difficult for you to just keep the
old tarballs for this purpose.

RLT