[Esd-l] Making procmail play "nice"

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Fri Sep 26 12:33:36 PDT 2003

--On Friday, September 26, 2003 1:34 PM -0400 Raj Wurttemberg <rajw at c64.us>
wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Sendmail supplied with RedHat 9 supports milters?

I believe they started enabling it in RH8. My frustration has been with having
to enable it when building for 7.2. For some reason RH doesn't include it in
the site config file when building for the older distro. (The SRPM uses
separate build config files for each distro, and you set which distro version
you have at the top of the spec file. This is required because later distros
use different versions of db (3 vs 4) and sasl (1 vs 2), so you really do have
to set the distro value correctly or you end up with a bunch of dependency
issues.