[Esd-l] Permit certain files *.vbs to notify

Philip Choy plchoy at income.com.sg
Thu Mar 13 20:38:13 PST 2003

REPORT: Trapped poisoned executable "ExportFromUsers.vbs"
REPORT: Trapped poisoned executable "ImportToCN.vbs"
REPORT: Not a document, or already poisoned by filename. Not scanned for
macros.
STATUS: Message quarantined in /home/antivirus/mail/security, not delivered
to recipient.
NOTICE: Envelope sender domain magix.com.sg not supported by Received: path.
Suppressing sender notification.

Hello, the santizer is doing its fine job. And, I need to tweak the
configuration so that those who sent certain wildcards like *.vbs (that is
not rampantly used in mass mailing) will be notified, irregardless of
different envelope sender domain. It wld be useful for our VBS developers
else they ll be tearing their hairs apart. Those who sent *.exe etc etc will
not be notified.

Thanx a lot!!

Phil.