[Esd-l] FW: [anomy-list]: tnef2multipart winmail.dat convertor - did you see this?

Smart,Dan SmartD at VMCMAIL.com
Wed Mar 12 10:23:30 PST 2003

This would be really sweet!  Any way to run this with Sanitizer?

<<Dan>>

  http://advosys.ca/papers/filter-misc/tnef2multipart.pl

Thanks,
Derrick Webber
Advosys Consulting, Ottawa
http://advosys.ca/

This mailing list's home page is:
http://mailtools.anomy.net/archives/anomy-list/
There you can find subscription instructions and possibly an archive.
Molar.is is a free Icelandic mailing list service.