[Esd-l] exe

aaz aaz at webcapacity.com
Wed Jun 25 18:17:06 PDT 2003

Hi,
We are using the sanitizer and spamassassin on our system.

In our /etc/procmailrc file we have the sanitizer calls and INCLUDERC's
first and then at the end of the file we have

:0fw
* < 256000
| spamc

The effect we want is to have the sanitizer do its thing before the
spamassassin gets it. However just the oppossite is happenning. Spamassassin
is running before the sanitizer. How to correct this?