[Esd-l] Looking for pointers RE: SpamAssassin and ESD

Larry Young lyoung at zedak.com
Thu Jul 31 07:37:00 PDT 2003

Mark,

I like to send it through SpamAssassin first
so that the message is in its original form,
so that SpamAssassin has the best chance of
recognizing it as a known spam via DCC or
Razor2. I haven't researched the matter,
but I assume the Sanitizer's defanging of
HTML and other changes might change the DCC
signature.

To blow it away just use /dev/null as your
procmail delivery destination.

Larry