[Esd-l] Strange warning format

Scott Taylor scott at skot.org
Fri Aug 22 07:36:53 PDT 2003

Yesterday, and now today, I've been getting a lot of messages from Procmail
Security daemon, that look like this:

$Revision: 1.138 $

REPORT: Trapped Windows executable attachment
REPORT: Not a document, or already poisoned by filename. Not scanned
for macros.
STATUS: Message quarantined in /home/david/hold, not delivered to
recipient.

Headers from message:

 > From foo at bar  Thu Aug 21 22:49:16 2003
Windows executable attachment