[Esd-l] multipart/mixed attatchments from Mozilla 1.3

Brian Hampton bhampton at hisolutions.net
Wed Apr 16 08:52:55 PDT 2003

When sending attatchments using mozilla mail 1.3 (an .ai file),
the sanitizer says it's sanitizing MIME headers but what it does
is do something to the .ai attatchment that makes it unloadable
when it arrives at it's destination.

Here is the excerpt from the procmail.log file:

Sanitizing MIME attachment headers in "Re: artwork for silkscreen" from
<bhampton at xxxx.net> to <gtd887a at yyyy.com>
msgid=<3E9C72A9.6050005 at hisolutions.net>