[Esd-l] This looks like something new

Paul A Pick paul.pick at ec.gc.ca
Fri Sep 20 07:15:01 PDT 2002

> > How about an environment variable that would define the types we wish to
> > defang.
> > This would allow immediate control over a new issue, and allow us to be as
> > liberal or paranoid as we wish.
>
> Of course.

 Would you please consider defaulting to a secure mode?
(ie: make the above env variable detail the protocols which
we _will_ allow rather than those that we will not?)

 This would provide even more "immediate control over a new
issue". :-)

Paul A Pick                              paul.pick at ec.gc.ca
Systems Analyst/Programmer             MSC/ADS/ISU Gagetown
[CSN] 432 2082 [CIV] 506 422 2000 x 2082 [FAX] 506 422 1443