[Esd-l] Binary file problems in sanitizer

Peter Hanecak hanecak at megaloman.com
Fri Nov 29 04:23:00 PST 2002

Hello,

On 29 Nov 2002, Stephan Schoen wrote:

> > 1) Force your MUA not to change/filter attachments.
> How can one do that? Can you give an example?

I'm definitely not the right person to answer that because:

a) I'm using Pine, which does not have to be forced into correct behaviour
when processing defanged attachments and

b) I'm not using other MUAs as much as to be able to answer your question.

But, if you specify, which MUA you are using, than maybe somebody else on
this list will be able to answer your question.

Sincerely

Peter