[Esd-l] Strange error message

Thomas Nyman thomas at teg.pp.se
Fri Nov 29 00:36:01 PST 2002

I have the following error messages in my procmail.log
----
Hi

I have a strange error message that I am unable to account for. Mu
procmail.log shows the following

4  ## procmail: Error while writing to
"INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/html-trap.procmail"

and I also get an error message as stated below. I don't know if they are
related.

Checking document "test.doc" for stripping
Checking document "test.doc" for poisoning
Mangling executable filename "test.doc"
Mangling MIME type "APPLICATION/MSWORD"
Err: Decoding; No such file or directory - mimencode?
-------

Does anyone know what the problem is? The relevant parts of my procmailrc
are

INCLUDERC=/etc/procmail/html-trap.procmail

and that is the correct path. I am at a loss.