[Esd-l] Setup and configuration

John Lang johnl at oregonisonline.net
Tue Nov 5 17:44:00 PST 2002

I think I'm a little confused on the setup of procmail and the
sanitizer.

I have a small ISP with one mail server with about 700 mailboxes.  I
would like to configure procmail and the sanitizer on my mail server.

I have a few stubborn customers who do not want me to filter any type of
their mail.  So, I would like to enable procmail and sanitizer on
individual mailboxes.

Is this possible?

Please forgive my stupidity with these questions.  I'm a recently
converted Micro$oft network administrator, migrating my ISP slowly from
Window$ to Linux.  It's quite a steep learning curve.

John