[Esd-l] Attachment logging

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Fri Jun 28 05:10:00 PDT 2002

On a subject not to far removed from my last message on filename
mangling, I would like to get some decent logs of what the sanitizer
is seeing.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I can see the numbers of:-

1. Messages processed
2. Messages blocked
3. Attachments mangled
4. Attachments quarantined
5. (given the way the sanitizer now works) Warnings to sender sent
out

Would I be best off wrapping the sanitizer call in the procmailrc
with some extra processing to get all that, or is it something that
the sanitizer can already do and I should have RTFM'd?

In advance...

Kind regards

Murray Crane			Tel: +44 (0)20 7208 5858
Network Systems Administrator	Fax: +44 (0)20 7208 5859
Longbridge International Plc		http://www.longbridge.com

=====
If you receive a non-delivery report [NDR] or "bounce" as a result of
a reply to this message, please forward it to gracechurchstreet at hotmail.com
(including full Internet headers if at all possible) so that Longbridge
International IT support staff can diagnose the cause and correct it.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: D5C2 0387 608B 3283  FFD7 A042 72A5 AB5A