[Esd-l] ANN: Sanitizer update - 1.135 released

Scott Taylor scott at dctchambers.com
Fri Jun 7 07:33:00 PDT 2002

At 11:06 PM 06/06/2002, Peter Hanecak wrote:

>Hello,
>
>On Thu, 6 Jun 2002, John D. Hardin wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 5 Jun 2002, Peter Hanecak wrote:
> >

>so here comes handy the idea from Scott Taylor <scott at dctchambers.com>
>which he sent to me (but not to the list):

Ah, so you are right, sorry about that Peter, usually it's enough to click
"reply-to all" but, for some reason, not in this case.

(; No Michael, I didn't do that just to prove a point. ;)

Normally the esd-1 shows up in the To: field, but this time it came out in
the CC: which I blindly remove because I hate CC:.  What's up with that?

Scott.