[Esd-l] Problem configuring Sanitizer with qmail

Marcus Williams marcus at quintic.co.uk
Wed Jul 24 01:36:01 PDT 2002

On Tuesday, July 23, 2002, at 18:45, you wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, John D. Hardin wrote:
[headers deleted]
> I don't see a Return-Path: header there. This may be a sendmail-ism,
> in which case I apologize for depending on it. Can you check your
> qmail config and see if there's a way to configure it to put the
> envelope from address in as the Return-Path: header?

If you're using procmail within a .qmail file you should prefix the
procmail call with preline:

| preline /usr/bin/procmail ......

This will add the necessary Return-Path and Delivered-To headers.

Not sure how you do this if you use procmail as the default delivery
method for qmail - you may want to check out life with qmail
(http://www.lwq.org)

Marcus

--
Marcus Williams - http://www.onq2.com
Quintic Ltd, 39 Newnham Road, Cambridge, UK