[Esd-l] Sanitizer works for all except a few

Chris Rothbauer crothbauer at intagio.com
Tue Jul 16 11:21:01 PDT 2002

Now I have more confusing information. I have now "fixed" the one user
with a /bin/false shell by adding a link to procmail from their
restricted environment. This was NOT needed for the other 5 users with
/bin/false shells.

This leaves one user, who is an admin with a bash shell (same as mine).
If I send an email to alias at domain, user at domain gets and email with
attachments stripped by sanitizer. If I send an email to user at domain,
user at domain gets the attachment.

I'm stumped! This doesn't make sense to me. Am I missing something
really rudimentary?

Thanks,