[Esd-l] Blocking HTML e-mail altogether

Glenn Valenta (HDNet) glenn at coloradostudios.com
Tue Jan 8 22:39:00 PST 2002

Are you sure that you understand that this procmail recipe already defangs
embedded active html scripting? There really is nothing to worry about after
this recipe has been run on a piece of e-mail. The only thing disconcerting
about the left over html e-mail is the space it takes up on your server.

--
Glenn Valenta   Engineering @ http://www.hd.net
                 gvalenta at hd.net