[Esd-l] security_notify_sender

Simon Matthews simon at paxonet.com
Thu Feb 7 22:01:00 PST 2002

Jason,

I know people will probably suggest I should not say this, but what the heck:

Why not dump sendmail and use postfix instead? Configuration is much
easier! As an example, here is the line that sets procmail as the local
delivery agent:

         mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail

Now doesn't that look simpler than the sendmail example!

(By default Postfix delivers mail as the user who is the recipient and not
as root)!

Simon