[Esd-l] Something new

Chris Payne cpayne at pr.uoguelph.ca
Fri Feb 1 08:11:00 PST 2002

If you redirections quarantined files to $HOME/  you void all
reasons to poison files.  We poison files not on behalf of
the sender, on behalf of our users because they run any/all
attachments that they receive.

SECURITY_QUARANTINE="/var/spool/mail/quarantine/"
directory is my personal choice.

- Chris Payne