[Esd-l] Subject: Naughty Toys and DVDs 17719

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Tue Apr 2 01:17:01 PST 2002

On Tue, 2 Apr 2002 14:35:56 +0800, Philip Choy wrote:

>How can I filter all such advertisement spams with the above subject, using
>procmail? Do any one here have generic filter that blocks such spams?

I heartily recommend another piece of perl freeware called
SpamAssassin.

Whilst it doesn't automatically filter out what it believes to be
spam, it does mark it as spam so it can be filtered by the client.
Does a pretty good job most of the time.

Kind regards

Murray Crane			Tel: +44 (0)20 7208 5858
Network Systems Administrator	Fax: +44 (0)20 7208 5859
Longbridge International Plc		http://www.longbridge.com

=====
If you receive a non-delivery report [NDR] or "bounce" as a result of a reply to this message, please forward it to gracechurchstreet at hotmail.com (including full Internet headers if at all possible) so that Longbridge International IT support staff can diagnose the cause and correct it.

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: 72CA 080F D5D9 6454  E237 5D7A 2F8E E2CA