[Esd-l] poisoned file

John D. Hardin jhardin at impsec.org
Sat Sep 1 13:19:02 PDT 2001

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Sergio Cesar wrote:

> Is there a place where we can automatically get a copy of the most
> updated poisoned file? Either using ftp, mirror script, rsync or
> scp?

It's on the website. There's a link to it in the section of the
Configuration page where the poisoning list is being discussed.

Everyone is more than welcome to automate retrieval of that file, but
please not more than once a week. You also might want to make a quick
shell script to update it, as it usually only gets updated when a new
specific filename is announced by A/V vendors, and those announcements
get echoed on the announce list.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ   ICQ#15735746   http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
 jhardin at impsec.org        pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin