[Esd-l] Can't get Procmail-security to work...

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Thu Oct 25 04:30:01 PDT 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001 06:00:46 +1000, Brad wrote:

>Thank you all for your replies. Here is what I have found:
>
>My poisoned file:
>
> >SNIP<

Apologies for the delay in this posting, we've had a few problems with mail delivery and this thread just turned up en masse...

Anyway, throwing in my thre'pence worth, the poisoned list that we use here is:-

*.as[dfx]
*.avi
*.bat
*.c[ho]m
*.cmd
*.dll
*.exe
*.hlp
*.hta
*.js
*.jse
*.mov
*.mp[3eg]
*.mpeg
*.nws
*.ocx
*.ogg
*.pif
*.qt[mv]
*.qtvr
*.sc[mrt]
*.sh[bs]
*.vd
*.vb[es]
*.wm[dsz]
*.ws[cfh]
*.[a-z][a-z][a-z0-9].[a-z0-9]+
*.{*
explorer.doc
list.doc
path.xls
story.doc
suppl.doc

I suspect that some of the regex redundancy could be ironed out, but I don't intend to play on either of our relays to test that hypothesis.

Kind regards

Murray Crane
Network Systems Admin.
Longbridge International Plc