[Esd-l] mail gateway with postfix

Simon Matthews simon at paxonet.com
Fri Oct 19 10:27:01 PDT 2001

For incoming mail it is simple. Add the following line in your 'main.cf'' file:
mailbox_command = /usr/bin/procmail
You may have to adjust the pathname for the correct location of procmail.

Then, set up procmail as described in the docs (usually in a folder
/etc/procmail).

Outgoing mail -- I'm still waiting for someone to answer that. However, it
may be possible to create a new transport (in master.cf) and pass the email
through procmail as part of the new transport.

Simon