[Esd-l] File with accentuated characters

Benoit des Ligneris benoit.des.ligneris at physique.usherb.ca
Wed Nov 7 04:24:05 PST 2001

Hello,

Well the problem is more explicitely define now.

For a filename without accentuated character my mailbox looks like that :

--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3
... ZAP ...
--r5Pyd7+fXNt84Ff3

Whereas for a file name with accentuated characters it looks like that :

--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua
... ZAP ...
--SUOF0GtieIMvvwua

So I guess the "normal" message has the same characteritics wich mean that the
regular expression matching the file name extension has to be changed so that
the "*=iso-8859-1''" can ben ignored ???

Any idea/hyppothesis on the subject more than welcome ;-)

Ben

--
 Si tu commences ` compter et ` nommer,
  tu ne t'arrhteras jamais.

Benoit des Ligneris                                   ICQ : 12052994
http://www.physique.usherb.ca/~bligneri/

Prisident du GULUS
http://www.gulus.org/

Key Fingerprint : 3A58 11D1 686A B4D4 5220  BB34 7D98 BF45 B57B 85B8
  7:14am  up 35 min,  1 user,  load average: 1.19, 1.19, 1.00