[Esa-l] feeble.you!dora.exploit (fwd)

Phillip phillip at accessunited.com.au
Wed Mar 21 12:25:37 PST 2001

>Is PMMail supported?

Yes. You might like to have a look at http://www.pmmail2000.com/
and glance at the various support options.

>One of the problems I've always had with
>IBM's software (especially, alas, for OS/2) is that it was quirky
>and bugs persisted for years (sometimes decades). The company
>seemed to ignore all bug reports, especially when they involved
>OS/2 or accompanying software. I gave up using OS/2 for that reason.

Even a diehard OS/2 advocate (such as myself) will have to agree
with your statements on this one. For the last few years, I've been
converting most of the critical boxes to OpenBSD or FreeBSD - but
I just can't let go of my workstation. I probably won't get closure until
I'm prepared to admit my problem and go into counselling though :)

Cheers
Phillip