[Esa-l] ANN: Destructive worm warning

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Mon Mar 12 12:52:23 PST 2001

We added this quite some time ago but have not caught any copies.
Apparently, this isn't a very widespread Trojan. We continue,
however, to catch dozens of copies of Hybris every day. So
far, Hybris has been the single most prolific Trojan we've
encountered.

Would anyone (John? Bjarni?) like to join me in an effort to
inoculate the Net against Hybris? It'll require a bit of
clever programming, but this Trojan is getting so annoying
that I'm willing to devote the time to it.

--Brett