[Esa-l]Filtering email address first

Patrick pat at sid-dis.com
Thu Jun 21 19:27:34 PDT 2001

>If you try to stop spam, you may want to block incoming smtp
>connections from known spam relays. It works great for me. Spammers
>don't even try that much anymore, though I'm using my e-mail
>address freely.

The problem is that my spamming come frequently from known source
but with content not desired at that time. Hmm not really clear hey!
Example, you may receive a letter from a mailing list without a valid To
field but 2 days later you may receive a 10K order from the same domain.
You see?

Anyway thanks for your input.