[Esa-l]You may want to poison "Simpsons Episodes"

Murray Crane mcrane at longbridge.com
Fri Jun 15 09:13:42 PDT 2001

Bret,

But still, once the filename has a known extension, you could use the existing poisoning code to quarantine that specific filename with extension [was the point I was hoping to get
across] and thereby stop it reaching the client-side Macs.

In this particular case, where there is currently a 'set' filename, adding a known extension and quarantining that set filename.extension pairing would (should) snag the payload.

Murray