[Esa-l] RE: Hahaha

John D. Hardin jhardin at wolfenet.com
Tue Feb 13 06:43:28 PST 2001

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, rcooper wrote:

> When the sanitizer blocks a nasty worm or virus, I post the
> Security Warning email from the sanitizer on our Intranet along
> with a link to the virus description so they know what the
> virus/worm does.

Hey. That's a pretty good idea. Maybe I'll hook ours into our MRTG
grapher...

> End user education is absolutely necessary so they will work with
> you on the policy instead of complain they cannot get their latest
> <worthless.exe> screen toy.

I'm learning that. I'm going to be adding more info to the "threats"
page so that it'll be more useful for user education.

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ   ICQ#15735746   http://www.wolfenet.com/~jhardin/
 jhardin at wolfenet.com      pgpk -a finger://gonzo.wolfenet.com/jhardin