[Esa-l] attachments being renamed.

Lee Howard faxguy at deanox.com
Mon Feb 12 15:58:25 PST 2001

Okay, it's not a big deal, but I'm noticing a difference in apparent
behavior in the filter after an update.

I have a fax system which e-mails me incoming faxes as TIFF attachments.

I updated html-trap.procmail on Saturday.  Before updating, the attachment
names were something like:

"FAX from +7863888659 at 2001_01_29 16_24_49.tiff"

(agreed, a very ugly file name)  Now my faxes arrive to me as TIFF
attachments which are *all* named:

"default.tif"

The fact that the name does not vary is a problem, although not a serious
one.  But mostly my concern is if this is expected behavior or not.  Can
someone tell me?

Thanks.

Lee Howard