[Esa-l] Hahaha

IT Department - CI Holding Group, Inc. it at ciholding.com
Mon Feb 12 10:18:10 PST 2001

At 06:13 PM 2/12/2001 +0000, Bjarni R. Einarsson wrote:
>Creating a "Hybris Center" is a good idea - assuming it is kept
>up to date.  The stuff I'm complaining about here was all
>relatively well known sometime last November or December at the
>*latest*.  So updating the page is long overdue.

Closest thing to it:

http://www.sexyfun.net

The actual URL listed in the e-mail typically generated by Hybris.

tmp

i n f o r m a t i o n   t e c h n o l o g y   d e p a r t m e n t
              C I  H O L D I N G  G R O U P ,  I N C
e-mail:// it at ciholding.com      tel:// +1 (760) 471-8536
                     fax:// +1 (760) 471-0399