[Esa-l] Mangling Word filenames only when it has a hazardous macro code

Juan Manuel Calvo jmc at cema.edu.ar
Fri Feb 9 05:33:15 PST 2001

Hi,

It is possible mangle Word/Excel/PPoint filenames only
when it is detected a hazardous macro code?

I do not want mangle mangle Word documents and Excel spreadsheets by
default
(my users will complain) only when a dangerous macro code is detected.

--
Ing. Juan Manuel Calvo                       |TE: +54-11-4314-2269
Director del Centro de Computos              |FAX:+54-11-4314-1654