[Esd-l] Weird behavior on some attachments

Mark Wendt wendt at kingcrab.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Dec 20 07:27:01 PST 2001

Eric,

         I should have included the log traces in the last email, so here
goes.  The first one is being sent from Outlook 2000:

Sanitizing executable UUE attachments from "Doug" <xxx at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
to xxx  msgid=<003d01c188c5$b2ee96c0$1c20fa84 at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
  Mangling executable filename "pass32.exe".