[Esa-l] Anyone have a comprehensive webmail URI list?

herrold herrold at owlriver.com
Thu Aug 23 10:25:16 PDT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Egan wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 11:35:08 -0400 (EDT), herrold
> <herrold at owlriver.com> wrote:

> >Cannot a shell script wrapper, and some loop logic, and  lynx -dump
> >automate this?  I do it elsewhere ...
>
> That's easy for you to say ...
>
> I would not object to receiving your code for one of the sites where
> you do it ...

Your wish is granted.  This is a fragment from a harvester of new
'Open Relay' IP's reported at spamcop.net ... I then add that list
of current Open Relays to my sendmail's access with a reject
message.  Similar principle.

#   <snip>
#
ONE="http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=inprogress"
TWO="http://spamcop.net/w3m?action=inprogress&type=relay"
#
> $TOWORK/access.work
#
for i in `echo $ONE $TWO`; do
#	next line needed by lynx in a cron environment
        export TERM="vt100"
        lynx -dump "$i" | 			\
        awk {'print $3'} | grep -v ^$  | 	\
	grep ^[1-9] | sort | uniq >>  $TOWORK/access.work
done
#
#   <snip>

-- Russ