[Esa-l] Anyone have a comprehensive webmail URI list?

Egan egan at sevenkings.net
Thu Aug 23 07:44:31 PDT 2001

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 09:00:52 -0500, "Floyd Pierce" <floydp at boxusa.com>
wrote:

>> They have alphabetized sections, so if you want to help, we can split
>> the work up.  Two people doing 50 per day each, would take about two
>> weeks.

>Probably take a nice perl script about .327 seconds. However, and
>this is just a guess, the link url might not have anything to do
>with the webmail url.....

To have an accurate list, each link needs to be verified by human hand
anyway.  Some entries will be obsolete, out of business, etc.  That's
another reason I suggested the manual approach.

After a text file is constructed once, then scripts could be used to
diff their site, and any diffs could also be verified by hand.  That
way, there would be minimal repeating effort.

Egan