[Esa-l] Anyone have a comprehensive webmail URI list?

Karl.Dunn at vmic.com Karl.Dunn at vmic.com
Thu Aug 23 06:54:33 PDT 2001

I meant the anonymizing sites, like SafeWeb, when I said "redirectors".
Most of them use https, so if you block that, you block the anonymizers.
It only takes one slightly savvy luser to spread the word to the rest of
them.  They probably already know about this trick.

Karl Dunn     (KLD13)
VMIC
12090 South Memorial Parkway
Huntsville AL USA 35803