[Esa-l] local-rules.procmailrc

Paul Thomas paul at cuenet.com
Tue Aug 14 16:01:17 PDT 2001

Hi,

I am looking at the -A "X-Content-Security: [$HOST] QUARANTINE"
in local-rules.procmail on the website. How does html-trapped.procmail
know the path and filename of QUARANTINE?

I don't want to set SECURITY_QUARANTINE= in procmailrc becuase that
will cause everything to be quarantined. I only want to quarantine
things listed in my local-rules.procmail file for now.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

--Paul T.

--
"So enjoy yourselves, dabble in sound, paint your pictures, turn
on your mind and gently float downstream..." -- George Martin,