[Esa-l] Outgoing Mail

Brent Wallis brent.w at infosynergy.com.au
Tue Aug 14 05:48:52 PDT 2001

Hmmm, you know, the use of an email scanner such as this has most certainly
cut the costs of managing a network for many of my clients.
Problem is though,
an anecdote is worth as bout as much as a percentage to a suit..;-)
Has anyone ever quantified in any form the cost benefits of using something
like John's Software?

Brent Wallis