[Esa-l]Outgoing filtering using html-trap.procmail scripts

Jaime Herazo B . jherazo at geocities.com
Thu Aug 2 10:39:11 PDT 2001

* Karl.Dunn at vmic.com (Karl.Dunn at vmic.com) wrote:
> Any suggestions for a good way to publish?  I should be ready in a few
> days.

Well i haven't used my web space on geocities since i signed up for it
(on 1997), so if you need it i can upload it and put a small page for
it that we can link from here.

Microsoft: Writing viruses has never been easier!
Microsoft: The company that made email dangerous
-----
Jaime Herazo Barrios		/"\
jherazo at geocities dot com	\ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign
ICQ number: 14721935		 X  Against HTML Mail,
Yahoo! id: jherazo_1999		/ \ and News Too