[Esa-l]Re: Sircam virus filter

Floyd Pierce floydp at boxusa.com
Thu Aug 2 05:28:33 PDT 2001

Why is a users mailbox filled up if the messages are poisoned? The
only mailbox at risk on my system would be mine from the SECURITY
WARNING messages :-(

Of course we only are getting 10 SirCam's a day. Not bad for a
thousand users.

--
Floyd Pierce              | Director of Information Technology
Phone  847-790-2830 (IL)  | Box USA
Phone  817-783-2355 (TX)  | floydp at boxusa.com
Fax    847-790-2880       | floyd at floydbob.com