[Esa-l] Notify *their* postmaster

Brett Glass brett at lariat.org
Wed Sep 20 20:55:58 PDT 2000

Jason:

Have you tried setting your MTA to reject (with a 500-series error
code) messages that are larger than a certain size? This will deal
with the large multimedia files. In Sendmail, it takes the form

define(`confMAX_MESSAGE_SIZE',2097152)dnl

When delivery fails, it will bounce back to them and (depending on
how their site is configured) perhaps to their postmaster.

--Brett