[Esa-l] what are .wsc files?

Thomas J Pinkl tom at hbsrx.com
Tue Oct 17 07:31:21 PDT 2000

I've recently installed the procmail-based sanitizer and I've hit my first
bump.

The list of poisoned files contains the pattern "*.ws[cfh]", which, of course,
matches ".wsc" files.  Can someone tell me what .wsc files are?

We use a development tool that names some of its files with a .wsc extension.
Our developers often email these files to one another.  If I modify the regexp
such that .wsc doesn't match, what holes am I opening up?

--
Thomas J. Pinkl                         738 Louis Drive
Unix Systems Programmer                 Warminster, Pa 18974