[Esa-l] Revised sanitizer-on-relay nano-HOWTO

Jason D. Jordan guru at swami.pcguru.com.au
Wed Jul 26 20:20:19 PDT 2000

> Comments?

Well I can't get the durn thing working.

I've followed your instructions to the letter, but watching both the maillog
and procmail.log, it appears nothing is going through to the filter.rc

I've even moved the ruleset around inside Rule 0 from the beginning lines to
where you recently suggested.

Is there a way to check what is happening?  Some kind of logging/debug mode?

I basically cut and pasted your instructions, replace the tabs, used the
class stuff for multiple domains... added the filter.rc - and yet nothing..
no errors - just nothing 8-)  The maillog rolls by as if nothing has been
changed.

Where do I begin?  I'd love to help you get the documentation to a stage
where it works for all!

Chees, Jas