[Esa-l] Broken pipe?

Patrick pat at sid-dis.com
Mon Dec 18 15:55:41 PST 2000

Naturally, you put the config variable for in your procmail file?
Just asking, you tell it's the start of your procmail file, but I
can see what is in it after that! If you put everything like suggested
on the web site, well sorry, I can't help.

As for your path, I'm not a unix expert, so I'm probably wrong, but why not
try something in the form of: (without the quote)

	PATH=$HOME/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin